Financial service providers
Schedule 2 - Confirmation of enrolment
A Schedule 2 form is used to confirm continued enrolment in a post-secondary program, or to reinstate interest-free status after a break in studies, for students with Canada or BC student loans.
The lender/financial institution completes these sections:
- Name, address, and telephone number (including area code) of lender/financial service provider.
- "Lender's summary" section as applicable.
The lender then separates the document pages and distributes copies to each individual or group as indicated on the Schedule 2 form.
The student completes these sections:
- Social insurance number
- Current address
- Date of birth
- Next of kin - name and address
- "Yes" or "No" box to indicate if they are a person with a disability
- Signature and current date in "consent and certification"
The school official completes these sections:
- Name and address of the post-secondary institution
- Number of weeks in the student's current study period
- Study period commencement date
- Study period end date
- Institution code as assigned by StudentAid BC
- Enrolment status of the student (part-time or full-time) based on the course load for the study period
- Name of school official completing this Schedule 2 (they must be authorized by StudentAid BC to sign student loan documents)
- Title of school official
- Work telephone number including area code
- "Instructions to lender" section if any funds are to be paid directly to the school
- Signature of school official completing this Schedule 2 (must be authorized to sign loan documents)
- Date of completion of this Schedule 2